Internal Communications - from TailoredMail
TailoredMail is the creator of a powerful, easy-to-use and cost-effective solution for improving internal communications and employee engagement via email. Within minutes you can:
- deploy mobile-ready employee newsletters (unlimited authors)
- automatically mix-and-match articles based on employee role or department
- receive more than 30 analytic reports/charts to measure engagement
- provide searchable archives, documents, surveys and polls
- connect with your company's Active Directory to sync employee records
- provide multi-department authoring with centralized controls and permissions
- embed video that plays directly inside the email
|Employee Email Demo|
The end-result is a combination of deep personalization and rich reporting, while delivering extremely elegant, engaging and mobile-ready communications. Our clients (including The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, Boston Scientific, Shell Chemicals, and Precor Exercise Equipment) have built highly successful internal communications programs using our industry-leading online email-communications platform.
The problem is that most companies have a Wild Wild West approach to employee communications, where numerous groups or people across an organization communicate directly with sales people, employees as a whole, or even partners and resellers. This free-for-all approach typically has little or no targeting or filtering of the content, no centralized strategy or content storage, and absolutely NO tracking or measurement.
The result is an audience that tunes out. They’re confused, they receive content that isn’t relevant, and they have no easy or centralized method to retrieve or search for important content or documents.
|Overview Video (2 min)|
|Reporting Demo (4 min)|
Importantly, Internal Communicators get critical measurement reports and analytics to show what people are interested in - either at an aggregate, departmental, or even individual level. TailoredMail helps further optimize the success of each communication, with features such as A/B testing and geo-timed sending, where emails can be - for example - delivered throughout the world at 9am LOCAL time for each employee or partner.
Dynamic Delivery: articles matched to each subscriber's role or interests
The fundamental difference between TailoredMail and all other email-providers is our dead-simple method of letting authors pick-and-choose what type of employee should recevie a specific article. Target by role, geography, department, or even special interest areas. As you create each piece of content, such as a news article, the application presents simple checkboxes to select whom to include or exclude - ensuring readers only get what is relevant to them. This adds a layer of security so that sensitive content only gets sent to the right people.
TailoredMail's dynamic-content approach dramatically increases engagement, and your audience looks forward to each email and sees the corresponding archives/micro-website as an invaluable tool to research, provide feedback, and elegantly access from any device at any time.
- Manage multiple-authors, permissions, and set 'approval' workflows.
- Dynamically and securely target content/articles based on employee or partner roles or interests. Built-in landing page functionality for quick full-message deployment.
- Secure content AFTER an employee leaves; all prior emails are immediately disabled.
- Offer employees the ability to search prior content, view-archives, and provide feedback.
- Document Management Library to host and serve up Brochures, PowerPoints, PDFs and more.
- Deep analytics, charts and trends - view results by department, title, region - any variable that you wish
- Dedicated Account Manager who can offer hands-on support/training to help you create, or even execute emails
- Around-the-world "Time-Release" broadcasting so that employees all receive an email, for example, at 9am local time
- Hosted and tracked video-in-email (an industry first and only)
- Mobile-ready designs, with wizard-based authoring for easy content insertion
- Survey, poll, registration, commenting and rating solution to drive two-way dialog and feedback